IT Project Manager - Oracle & SQL Database Upgrades (Umbrella)
||IT Project Manager - Oracle & SQL Database Upgrades (Umbrella)
||Project & Programme Management
||£0-£530 Umbrella Only
IT Project Manager - Oracle Database & SQL Database Upgrades (Umbrella only)
Our Midlands based client require an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver the upgrade of a number of core SQL and Oracle Databases.
Initial 3 month contract, but with strong likelihood of a long term assignment.
Up to £530pd - Please note: the client will only engage contractors via an Umbrella Company.
As part of a major IT transformation programme, our client require an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver the upgrade of several business critical Oracle and SQL databases to ensure continued support and stability. There will also be a smaller Network remediation workstream within this PM's remit.
This PM will need to build strong relationships and buy-in with business stakeholders across the client, and will also need to manage the relationships and deliveries from several of the client's 3rd party IT suppliers.
- Strong IT project management experience within a large, corporate environment
- A proven track record of successfully delivering a range of IT projects successfully
- Previous experience of delivering database upgrades - Ideally involving both SQL and Oracle databases
- Previous experience of leading Network focused projects
- Outstanding business stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong 3rd party supplier management ability as part of project delivery
- Collaborative and engaging approach to project delivery
- Dynamism, energy and drive
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.