Cloud Vendor Manager
||Cloud Vendor Manager
Cloud Vendor Manager - Bristol
As the leading brand within their sector my central Bristol client are relentlessly discovering and inventing new ideas and technologies to enhance their platform and offering to their global customer base.
Working for this FSTE 100 business as a Cloud Vendor Manager you be responsible for multi million pound contracts working with major SAAS and Cloud providers.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with strategic IT vendors, maintaining a structured vendor performance management framework across the Technology vendor portfolio along with the following responsibilities:
- Understand Technology roadmap to identify and build a backlog of future requirements
- Ensure that you're aware of Technology budgets and flag any in-flight requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposal (RFPs) that may impact those.
- Contributing and supporting Finance and Tech teams in forecasting and Budgeting
- Facilitate, host and contribute to service review meetings with vendors in the portfolio to ensure delivery against objectives and contract budgets.
- Understanding service levels and how they may impact our business
Cloud Vendor Manager - What you need!
- Cloud management! AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure too),
- Experience in managing contracts in one or more IT categories, including SaaS, PaaS, software and services
- A Techie with an inquisitive nature - do you know your API from your RDS, SQL or KLF?
- Experience with negotiating contracts and maximising the value returned to Technology
- Solid and proven knowledge of modern technology concepts and systems
- Experience working with Agile based frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid process management skills, with the ability to handle multiple vendors and multiple contracts, as well as a wide range of tasks
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills to be applied in working with vendors across the entire contract life cycle
- Strong professional network - Identifying new and beneficial technologies to Just Eat is important, so any successful candidate should have an existing network of peers and industry