Internal Communications Manager
||Internal Communications Manager
I am currently looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join a financial services business based in Cardiff.
You will be responsible for managing BAU comms during a period of large-scale transformation across the organisation.
Please note that this will be predominantly remote-based, however there may be occasional requirements to travel into the office. This role is a daily rate contract role, via Umbrella only.
- Deliver the internal communications strategies and plans
- Support the development of engaging comms and content
- Ensure communications are focussed on colleague engagement, particularly across brand and business culture, to support eh successful delivery of business-wide change programmes
- Develop effective working relationships with various teams and a solid understanding of the target audience
- Ensure messaging from the exec team and senior leadership are clearly delivered across the business
- Strong experience within Internal Communications
- Ability to deliver complex communications plans/strategies across substantial sized organisations
- Experience within Financial Services would be advantageous, but isn't necessarily essential
- Excellent writing ability
- Experience of working in a fast-changing organisation
- Good organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to hit the ground running and support change programmes
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com