Electronics Design Manager
||Electronics Design Manager
||Project & Programme Management
||£50000-£60000 flexible homeworking
Electronic Design Manager
An exciting opportunity has risen as an Electronics Design Manager in an international Engineering company. This role is initially on site but flexible homeworking is an option moving forward. This role would be fantastic for an individual with experience in Electronic Design, people management and someone who has a desire to lead a small but growing team.
- To manage, develop and inspire the WML NPD Electronics design team to deliver technically excellent and commercially sound new products, to time and cost targets.
- To help mentor and support the Product Systems & Optimisation and NPD Fluid Path groups, providing in depth technical knowledge and guidance to help them achieve their objectives
- To provide support for Group NPD activities as required
- To provide input and technical expertise to the development of NPD and Engineering strategies at WML and WMFTG
- To ensure we meet Well-Being requirements for all staff and ensure a safe and healthy working environment in-line with group EHS polices.
- Ensure effective management and motivation of the Electronics Design team, including regular one to one meetings with direct reports.
- Utilise lean methodology to optimise all processes within DAE to ensure we are lean and efficient in all that we do.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of managing multi-discipline teams successfully
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from multiple perspectives
- Proven experience in inspiring and developing people
- Extensive Electronics design experience
- Proven experience working with software teams
- Familiarity and experience with engineering systems, including QMS, PLM, Document control
- Familiarity with manufacturing technologies
- Familiarity with Agile practices
- Familiarity with Compliance legislation and usage