Marketing & Communications Manager
||Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager
Sanderson is working in partnership with its international client to recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager on a permanent basis for their Paris location.
Responsible for the creation and implementation of all elements of strategy and operational planning that enhances the brand and assists the group in achieving its company objectives.
To plan, develop, implement and measure the group's business lines marketing, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal, delivering measurable projects and campaigns on time, within budget and to a consistently high quality. All activity to have a measured output that can be reported on.
- Develop and periodically update business lines marketing strategy and operational plan to be tightly aligned with - and designed to support - the group's strategy
- Utilise the marketing strategy to create and implement a marketing plan in conjunction with business leaders
- Co-ordinate the development of the business lines websites in line with brand guidelines and commercial strategy requirements
- Run effective marketing campaigns which deliver key messages, USPs and brand collateral to the target channels, positioning the business as an authority within its areas of expertise to support our commercial endeavours at all functional levels of our clients, prospects and healthcare related constituencies.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products (e.g. presentations, briefings) that will maximise the group/business lines/functions message and support objectives
KPIs and reporting
- Develop clear and insightful reporting that highlights ROI reporting of all scheduled activity
- Design and implement best-in-class tracking of all web activity and leads
- To work collaboratively to create and manage cross-organisational, integrated marketing strategies and develop collateral as required
- To act as a key representative/ambassador at relevant events as required
- To work with the CCO and business leaders to design an efficient channel partner marketing framework
Best practice and organisation
- To produce and keep up-to-date a clear set of brand and style guidelines for the Group and its business lines
- To co-ordinate, produce and deliver client and teammate communications (for example email newsletters and webinars) as required
- To ensure your knowledge of the marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
- To participate in the structuring of our services offerings
- Degree level in English, media studies, marketing, communications studies, journalism or equivalent
- Strong B2B marketing experience, ideally within a matrix environment
- Proven success in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to produce compelling and optimised copy while maintaining brand messaging, persuasiveness and readability