||£40000-£45000 Competitive Benefits Package
- C# Developer
- Up to £45,000 + benefits
Sanderson are delighted to be working alongside a prestigious, global financial institution based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. This employer has continued to grow in 2020, despite the challenging situation that we've all found ourselves in.
This role has become available as the employer in question are expanding a number of their development teams as part of an exciting period of internal growth. This role would be perfect for someone looking for the opportunity to work with some of the most talented developers in the city, on cutting edge customer facing projects. This is also an excellent opportunity for someone who has true career progression in mind, due to the scope of expansion across the business there will be the opportunity for candidates with a driven attitude and aptitude for the role to be promoted, with internal mobility being a key part of the culture.
- Develop new and update existing User Interfaces using C#/.Net
- Work closely with global team of developers for the entire SDLC
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive "can-do" attitude
- Strong C#/.Net knowledge
- Experience developing new server side Windows Services/WPF services
- Exposure/experience working with messaging/middleware technologies (e.g. Solace, Tibco RV, Tibco EMS, MQ)
- SQL and Relational database experience, preferably Oracle.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a distinct plus
What's in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an excellent base salary, market leading pension, expansive benefits package, flexible working, performance related bonuses and much more.
If this sounds like the next move for you, please contact Ryan Finch on 0141 428 4272 for a confidential chat or send a CV to email@example.com