Senior Business Analyst
||Senior Business Analyst
||Government / Defence
An experienced Security Cleared Business Analyst is required is to provide tactical and strategic re-design of processes and reports within a large government organisation.
You must hold valid and current Security Clearance and have ideally have a background of working in the MOD environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Business analysis - investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services
- Business improvement process - analyse current services and processes, identify and implement optimisations, help to evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis.
- Business modelling - model advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme, gather insight from senior stakeholders and communicate modelling results clearly to them.
- Business process testing - take responsibility for the creation of test cases, create traceability records from test cases back to requirements.
- Enterprise and business architecture - contribute to the creation and maintenance of the target operating model and identify the impact on operational service.
- Methods and tools
- Requirements definition and management
- Testing (business analysis) - define test condition requirements, design, interpret and execute them as per test plans, highlight reports and risks, analyse results based on tests and activities.
- User focus - concentrate on user needs, collaborate with user researchers, understand user story, recommend best tools and methods
- Understanding of the MOD working environment
- BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
- Understanding of ITIL v3 Service Management Frameworks
- Identify best processes including measuring, evaluating and providing visualisation of outcomes