I am looking to identify a Content Assistant to join a market-leading business based in Malmesbury.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for supporting the development and management of digital content across multiple channels. This is an excellent opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career to add a great brand to their professional experience and further develop their content marketing skillset.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Use Content Management Systems (CMS) to set up and manage website & digital content
- Ensure all content is tested and available before product launch dates
- Working closely with the quality team to ensure all content is up to date and relevant to increase efficiency for customers
Key experience skillset:
- Understanding of HTML, CSS is beneficial
- Digital Marketing degree or similar professional experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Good knowledge of CMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical ability
Please note this role is inside scope of IR35.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.