Sanderson are partnering with a market leading global manufacturer, who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. This is a busy and varied position in which you will provide senior administrative support to three Senior Executives and their supporting teams.
- Extensive calendar and diary management
- Organise, coordinate and schedule meetings, ensuring ever changing priorities are managed
- Prepare meeting agendas, presentations and booking of meeting rooms
- Book complex business travel itineraries, including flights, transportation and accommodation
- Process expenses, invoices and raise PO's using SAP
- Organise events, dinners, social events, off-sites and team meetings
- Maintain an electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in a C-Suite office environment in a similar role
- Experience using Google Suite is desirable
- Worked as part of a small team and built solid relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions
- Proven track record of high level of administrative support
- Highly organised and able to work efficiently alone
This is a 12 month FTC and hybrid role in which candidates will need to be in the Central Reading office three days per week (the days of the week can be flexible). Offering a salary of £47,000 to £52,000 (Depending on experience) with a yearly bonus.
Apply or contact email@example.com for further details.