Head of Customer Solutions - blended working
||Head of Customer Solutions - blended working
Sanderson are working very closely with our client to help them recruit a Head of Customer Solutions. This is going to be an extremely rewarding role working in a company with a strong entrepreneurial ethos who have impressive growth plans over the next number of years.
For the role you will be working alongside new and existing clients / customers helping to manage and deliver on-boarding solutions alongside change requests and acting on any resolutions required. Alongside this you will help set and manage customer expectations as well as work with the internal teams as the programmes / projects develop
You will need to be involved in the plan development and program schedules and ensure the standardisation of business processes, operational systems and the correct use of technology.
The ideal candidate will need to have a blend of the following background & skill set;
- A solid background in a mix of Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Warehousing, Distribution or Manufacturing
- Proven Project Management & leadership in the delivery of complex projects & programmes of work
- Business change initiatives
- An understanding of software development and comfortable within technology
- Excellent communication and team skills with the ability to work across all areas of the business and client base.
This is a super opportunity to join a company on a positive growth path and really make a difference.
Based in Glasgow they offer a hybrid working model with the expectation you will need to spend some time in the office during the standard working week.