Digital Acquisition Manager
||Digital Acquisition Manager
We're working with a very well-known and growing brand on a genuinely unique and exciting opportunity as a Digital Acquisition Manager.
You will be responsible for leading the planning, implementation, optimisation, and reporting of paid performance marketing initiatives. This role would be perfect for a marketer who loves a blend of creative thinking and analytics.
2 Days in the Cardiff Office a week.
What you'll do
- Strategy: Agree strategy under the guidance of the Head of Acquisition
- Budgeting: Day to day responsibility for use and reporting of acquisition spend
- Channel Optimisation and Expansion: Regularly review current paid channel performance and identify and execute opportunities for improvement in both efficiency and scale
- Agency Management: Responsible for managing the relationships between multiple agencies and partners related to SEM and Affiliate channels
- Data Analysis: Responsible for analysing data to gaining actionable insights for marketing and sales
- Reporting: Responsible for providing and maintaining bespoke reporting of paid activity
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Paid Acquisition Channels and Platforms (AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn etc.)
- Strong understanding of Affiliate Marketing
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Google
- Fantastic communication skills
If you are interested in this position please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you