A varied and dynamic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing UK software companies as a marketing analyst. They produce outstanding products and are in a period of hyper-growth. This would be a perfect opportunity for an analytical marketing professional with CRM experience who wants to work with cutting-edge technologies, work in an expert and grow within a business.
The role offers the chance to work with brilliant marketing technologies, flexible hybrid working and fantastic development opportunities.
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, analytical and keen on self-development.
What We're Looking For
- Creative thought process and ability to develop and convey key marketing insights
- CRM experience
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or similar
- An eye for marketing trends
- Analytical mind-set and love for marketing technologies/data/insight
- Ideally, experience with Marketo or Eloqua and Hubspot
- Providing insights into the business, driving new developments in the cutting-edge approach to marketing analytics
- Working with the marketing function on the execution of trackable campaigns
- Reporting analytics to senior leaders within the business using strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Identifying market trends and business topics via 3rd party research
- Improve and optimise lead generations from activity within campaigns by measuring conversion ratios and areas of improvement
Mostly remote if desired - Office in central Bristol
If you are interested please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you