Role: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Leatherhead (remote working, one day a month in the office)
Start Date: ASAP
My Client is one of the leading privately-owned construction companies in the UK. They are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer to support their modern workplace infrastructure team as well as working on exciting projects and technology roll-outs.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Maintaining the cloud environment.
- Support Office 365, Azure and other cloud based platforms.
- Provision of third line operational support to the infrastructure.
- Experience with MDM
- Windows server monitoring and fault diagnosis.
- Ability to service IT environment which exceeds 4000 seats.
If this role sounds of interest do not hesitate to submit your CV.