Senior Product Manager - Mobile - 5g, CX, Tariffs, Digital
||Senior Product Manager - Mobile - 5g, CX, Tariffs, Digital
||London, Manchester, Berkshire
||£75000-£85000 Benefits & Pension
Senior Mobile Product Owner - 5g, Data, Digital
In this role we're looking for someone to help our Mobile product reach its potential. Our mobile product is key to our growth strategy but has historically lacked key features (e.g. wifi calling, 5G). Rectifying this is now a focus alongside customer journey digitisation and giving direction to our hardware and tariff strategy.
Working in collaboration with UX, Data, Marketing, Operations and Engineering this role offers a really unique mix of challenges from looking at how customers interact with our products through to human operations. This is about pulling together both physical and digital operations to build the right products with a seamless experience for our customers.
That sounds great, but what will you be doing?
- Taking a lean, data-driven approach to prioritising and delivering propositional improvements and business value.
- Working very closely with Software Engineers, UX Design, Marketing and Data, and others, as part of a cross-functional product team.
- Connecting the dots to ensure that the brand lives up to its promise, and is expressed coherently through multiple touch-points.
- Involving key stakeholders across the business to drive collaboration and ensure alignment of priorities and approach.
- Working with data and UX research to improve understanding of customers, their behaviour and what exactly they value in our products.
- Defining the outcomes we're trying to achieve alongside owning, measuring and sharing key product metrics, impacts and learnings.
Characteristics and personality traits we're looking for:
- have a passion for understanding real people and their problems
- are commercially-minded and comfortable with basic financial modelling
- are outcome not delivery-focussed and seek out information you need to be so
- develop ideas and solutions based on real insight, shape them and guide them through to brilliant execution.
- have hands-on experience with agile software development and lean approaches to optimising product-market fit
- obsess over the details but also love to paint a bigger picture
- know your strengths, and recognise there's always more to learn
- are an empathetic team player who collaborates closely with others
- embrace iteration and are comfortable with change
- Experience in telecommunications is highly desirable
Please get in touch for more info about this awesome opportunity.