PMO Coordinator / PMO Administrator - Financial Services
||PMO Coordinator / PMO Administrator - Financial Services
||Project & Programme Management
||£200-£250 (UMBRELLA ONLY)
PMO Coordinator / PMO Administrator - Financial Services | Manchester City Centre
Our Manchester city centre based financial services client require a PMO Coordinator / PMO Administrator to provide general project and PMO support to a Project team of 8 who are delivering a number of projects aimed to improve customer care and customer experience for the client.
6 month initial contract - Up to £250 per day (the client will only engage via an Umbrella)
This person will support a project team of 8 who will be delivering a number of continuous improvement, process change and business change focused projects all aimed at improving the client's engagement with their customers, the care and service provided to their customers and customer's experience.
This role will require this person to undertake PMO support / coordination tasks for the project team including taking minutes, organising meetings, document tracking, update RAID logs, etc.
Therefore the successful successful candidate must have:
- 1-2 years + experience of undertaking Extensive previous PMO Coordinator / PMO Administrator / PMO Assistant / Project Assistant type roles
- Experience of undertaking these type roles in a large, corporate environment (any previous financial services experience would be useful)
- Managing project RAID logs
- Minute taking
- Meeting organisation
- Document management
- A proactive and front-footed approach to their work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.