Strategic Sourcing Project Assistant
||Strategic Sourcing Project Assistant
Are you a graduate looking for a career in engineering and procurement? This a great opportunity to learn from an excellent procurement team, join a leading manufacturer and gain CIPS accreditation.
You will be assisting the Strategic Sourcing Team by liaising with internal customers and external suppliers, assist in the acquisition process of goods and services and supplier tendering.
The role offers flexible working with a mixture of on site work and WFH each week in Cornwall.
Personal Attributes and Skillset required:
- Organised, methodical and delivery focused (essential)
- Able to respond to tight deadlines
- Interested in continuous personal development and learning
- Interested in engineering and procurement
- Degree / Masters qualified
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft MS office tools (PowerPoint, excel)
- Numerate and analytical - able to read and interpret data, analyse supplier tender responses
- Proactive - promotes new ideas and thinking