Finance Business Implementation Manager
||Finance Business Implementation Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Implementation Manager to join our financial services client on an initial 6 month contract.
The core purpose of this role will be to support the new implementation of the banks regulatory reporting system and will cover change management activities.
- Understands the system functional design to identify key changes and assess associated impact.
- Works closely with the stakeholders to determine an understanding of business impacts, processes, and workflows of current state as well as technology changes and articulate impacts for all areas
- Manage and track cross programme dependencies to ensuring these are documented and reviewed regularly
- Supports the PM in tracking backlog of processes impacted by the programme changes
- Support for business team's readiness, including supporting business process and policy changes.
- Coordinates efforts to update and test/validate procedures
- Revises existing procedures to reflect technology/tool changes.
- Designs, builds and tests updates to revised procedures.
- Assists in the plan for communicating what is changing and when changes are happening as pertains to their daily jobs or interactions with clients
- Supports end-users post go-live.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven knowledge and experience in Accounting, specifically in relation to General Ledger integration, Tax and FP&A
- Ability to utilize various methods and techniques to frame problems and situations from the perspective of their impact on the entire system and to make recommendations on the appropriate action plans and take the right risks
- Ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors Builds credibility, establishes rapport and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Works to understand big picture and/or piece things together and considers both long/short term impact of work to the whole.
- Experience includes at least 5+ year's experience in financial services with subject matter expertise Accounting and specifically General Ledger integration with core banking systems
- 3+ years of experience in large scale change efforts which are comprised of projects and/or programs including change management aspects of delivery
- Proven ability to define and capture processes and process flows across multiple stakeholders and hand off points
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be a self-starter
- Demonstrate knowledge of plan development and execution, scope planning, schedule management, project communications and risk identification/mitigation
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools and organizational change management techniques
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +447969922021