PMO Lead - Financial Services
||PMO Lead - Financial Services
||Project & Programme Management
The PMO team is a high performing and highly valued team, within Global Transformation, which plays a key role in supporting our colleagues deliver change programmes, to truly disrupt the industry. We work alongside other Business & IT professionals, in cross-functional teams, providing dedicated front-line PMO services to deliver industry changing solutions which have our customers' interest at the heart. The team itself is made up of a great mix of specialists and innovators from a broad range of backgrounds.
We are looking for a Rockstar, ambitious individual to join the PMO team. To be successful you'll need to be a rare individual, collaborative in nature with an inquisitive mind. One who is passionate about removing waste and killing complexity, who strives to make a positive difference and never settles for second best.
You will be working alongside experienced PMO colleagues to support the successful delivery and execution of major strategic programmes and projects. The PMO role enables you to gain exposure to a wide range of the different aspects of projects and change and is a great role for someone looking to develop in this area.
You will find yourself building relationships with key stakeholders from Directors/ Heads of Delivery/Programme Lead to Business Sponsors & Steering Committee members; from Product Owners to Scrum Masters, Platform and Feature Teams; from Global IT & Operations to CISO to name a few. You will also get the chance to interact with many different teams across the business.
Typical accountabilities of the PMO role include:
- Promoting and championing the Change Framework disciplines
- Acting as first line assurance; being an independent voice, providing consistent quality assurance and challenge
- Develop programme plans including drawing out key milestones, dependencies and identifying the critical path
- Analysis of programme progress providing value add analysis supporting key decisions and management of risks
- Supporting key programme governance forums capturing key decisions, actions and providing input
- Input on the quality and do-ability of project plans
- Assuring proactive and effective Risk management in place
- Resource and Financial analysis (cost / benefit)
- Driving continuous improvement across change delivery
- Previous experience of change delivery / PMO
- Understanding & application of governance processes
- Ability to present key facts and insight from detailed analysis
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of key applications in role (JIRA, Confluence, MS Office)
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.