M&A Integrations Manager
||M&A Integrations Manager
||Project & Programme Management
||£75000-£95000 Bonus, LTIP, Benefits
M&A Integrations Manager
Base to £95,000 + >10% Bonus + >10% LTIP + Benefits
London base- happy to consider fully remote workers, or flexible working. Must be able to come to London for occasional meetings.
Key words: Integration, M&A, mergers and acquisitions, project management, agile
We are a very well-established international business, headquartered in London, with a customer base in over 180 countries. Over the last 5 years we have doubled in size each year both through organic growth and acquisition. There is simply no better time to join our business.
As a result of this growth, and to support our future growth and acquisition focused strategy, we are looking for an experienced, ambitious Integrations Manager to join a newly formed team.
Day to day-
- A hands-on role to deliver multiple upcoming integrations, in post-sale stage, within both the UK and internationally.
- Responsible for creating and managing the end to end integration plan.
- Integrating multiple departments such as technology, finance, people and process to the central business vision.
- Manage all risks and issues within the integration project.
- Ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of integration projects to time, cost and quality.
There is a wider strategic remit that comes with this role, as we look to grow and evolve this team. As such we will look for you to help mature and improve our governance model for integrations, as well as our wider processes and procedures.
This role has genuine progression to move in to a management level position as the team grows and matures, and as the number of acquisitions grows. With this in mind we are looking for someone with the gravitas to be able to move in to this future role.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong prior experience in a similar role, working on multiple M&A integration projects.
- A strong background in Project Management
- An appreciation of Agile or Kanban would be highly beneficial
- Someone who is very flexible, adaptable and who has a real 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills and highly organised
We are based in central London but, for the right person, we are happy for the role to be fully remote. We do ask that you are a UK resident, and that you be willing to come to London for meetings as and when it is required,
If you are within commuting distance of The City however, then we are happy to offer flexibility as it is needed, with a good office:home weekly split.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business in growth mode. You will be able to shape and mould the role, and help forge the team culture as we grow. It is also a role that comes with management opportunities.
For more information please get in touch.