Talent Acquisition Specialist
||Talent Acquisition Specialist
||HR & Resourcing
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Krakow)
Sanderson is working in partnership with its Global client to place a number of Talent Acquisition Specialists in Krakow to provide a first class recruitment service to hiring managers and candidates. You will be responsible for meeting the recruitment needs for one of our high-profile clients by using innovative and effective recruitment and selection practices and strategies.
- Manage and drive full cycle recruiting process ensuring full understanding of requirements, timelines and deliver a smooth and positive Candidate Experience.
- Managing multiple requisitions across many language markets.
- Liaise with managers on headcount requirements.
- Screening and shortlisting of candidates for all vacancies.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Consistently source high quality candidates for all business areas utilizing appropriate sourcing methods.
- Identify proactive methods of recruitment and continuously look for new ways to improve sourcing.
- Provide support to managers on creating job descriptions, application tests, interview processes etc.
- Manage recruitment administration including the applicant tracking system, interview scheduling, candidate feedback, psychometric tests.
- Update of job boards and posting of vacancies online via ATS tool.
- Produce weekly recruitment activity reports.
- Ensure the recruitment process is in line with employment legislation and best practice.
- Contribute to various recruiting projects on an as needed basis.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume recruitment team
- Strong sourcing skills: Boolean searches, use of LinkedIn Recruiter, ability to build networks and maintain pipelines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Drive packages
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and budget constraints.