||Bristol City Centre
I've currently got an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an established yet growing Financial Services business and be based in Bristol. Working within the Insurance product line, you will be responsible for marketing planning and managing the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns towards key intermediary customers, further positioning the business as a market leader and best in class.
The ideal person for this role will have experience in financial services, strong line management skills and a background in managing effective content and campaign activity towards B2B audiences.
You will be joining a business who are undergoing a positive period of growth, and will be a key part of driving their marketing activity - ensuring they are positioned at the forefront of the market.
- Support development of the marketing plan, providing insight into current market conditions
- Manage the creation and delivery of high quality and engaging content across a range of channels, both online and offline
- Manage the delivery end-to-end marketing campaigns, from the briefing stage through to delivery
- Ensure marketing literature and content is maintained to high quality standards, contributing to a consistent tone of voice and brand message, whilst abiding by regulatory and compliance guidelines
- Ensure that marketing activity is measured and reported, with data used to ensure ROI is maximised and contributes to ongoing performance enhancement
- Provide support to the ongoing development of channel usage and the implementation of cutting edge tactics and marketing technology
- Manage a small team of Marketing Executives
- Good experience of working within the Financial Services sector
- A background in managing both multi-channel marketing campaigns and the development of marketing collateral
- Excellent line/team management skills and relish this aspect of your role
- Experience of B2B marketing, ideally to intermediaries or financial advisers
- Strong multi-channel marketing experience, with good knowledge of cutting edge marketing activity and technology
- An ability to provide insight and input into marketing strategy development
- Strong ability to perform marketing output analysis and interpret results leading to enhancing marketing performance
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.