Oracle ODI and Analytics Developer - SC Cleared
||Oracle ODI and Analytics Developer - SC Cleared
||Government / Defence
My client is seeking an Oracle ODI and Analytics Developer to support a defence client in Hemel Hempstead.
Please note - the role is currently fully remote, however will require onsite working when covid rules are relaxed.
SC clearance is Mandatory for this role.
Rate: £450 per day.
- Act as a Subject Matter expert for design and development of ELT and Data Integration routines using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Develop data strategies to successfully oversee data flow from ingestion to repository storage and then ultimately to dashboards, interfaces, tools, and other stakeholder databases.
- Manage and administer Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)/ EL-T processes to ingest various data sources into a centralized data lake using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI 12c), SQL and PL/SQL
- Design and develop or modify ELT Load Plans that load data using Oracle ODI 12c and PL/SQL
- Develop ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing and data quality.
- Implement reusability, parameterization and workflow design
- Ability to design data quality and reconciliation framework using ODI
- ODI performance tuning
- Schedule and monitor the ODI Interface execution using load plans
- Customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) using ODI
- Setting up ODI Master and work repository, topology, building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator, different type of KMs, Agents etc
- Design and develop complex mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts
- Design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings
- Error recycling / management using ODI,PL/SQL
- Integrating Restful API's and messages
- Develop Reports and Dashboards using Oracle Analytics
- Integrate of ODI objects in Version management tools
- Participate in low level application design workshops
- Preparation of design specifications (DS) based on the first draft of the functional specifications (FS); Submit review comments on FS, DS.
- Construct code based on the Functional requirements specification (FRS), FS, DS;
- Perform peer group unit test & code reviews.
- Perform defect analysis and bug fixing duly maintaining defect evolution.
- Co-ordinate with peer developers and the release manager during release build activities.
- Identify, document and monitor issues & risks and advise the impact of the same
- Adhere to quality processes
- Oracle Data Integrator 12c
- Oracle 12c Database
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle Analytics Server 5.5 or Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Serena Dimensions or any equivalent tool