||£50000-£65000 Bonus + Package
- Scrum Master
- £50,000 - £65,000 plus benefits incl. pension and bonus
Talented Scrum Master required for an exciting with a Software company who have headquarters in Glasgow and a global footprint. You'll lead multiple scrums ensuring a joined up approach between IT and the business on a various customer facing projects.
Our client are in the midst of some incredible growth and ongoing change and have a need for a Scrum Master to join them and play a key role in upcoming projects. You'll ensure that the projects delivered meet the high standards expected by end clients.
You will be given the freedom to operate with autonomy, taking full ownership of delivery, as part of a highly functioning and accomplished team. You'll facilitate Agile ceremonies, coach members of your teams and have high the levels of self-motivation to be an advocate for change.
- Ensure Agile / Scrum concepts and principles understood and adhered to
- Ensure process is clear and each person knows their role
- Organise and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Keep the team focused on the current sprint
- Ensuring that the development teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
- Maintain process documentation
- Encourage a collaborative approach and mentor team members who are new to this way of working
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with a proven track record in this role
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Excellent logic and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience working in environments that work to CI/CD principles and tooling such as JIRA/Confluence experience.