-Competitive Salary and Benefits package
Sanderson are delighted to be working in partnership with one of our most forward-thinking and exciting clients in recruiting a Python developer, to join their expanding team during a period of real growth and progression.
This client has grown their team steadily in recent years and are now looking to add an ambitious Developer to their team to work on project-based delivery. The successful candidate will be a seasoned Python Developer with a strong blend of skills across SQL, Docker and who has experience of data manipulation. Candidates will be considered from a variety of backgrounds also.
You will communicate well and possess strong stakeholder management, as well as being comfortable working in a fast-paced technology environment. This role is perfect for a developer who loves to learn new skills and doesn't mind pushing themselves.
As indicated above, this employer will happily speak to applicants from various backgrounds, their core tech stack is;
- SQL (PostgreSQL, MS-SQL)
- MVC principles and frameworks (e.g. Panda or Django)
- Web API Development - (e.g. JSON, SOAP)
Skills & Requirements;
- Sound experience of data manipulation
- OO language experience (Python preferable)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Source Control Knowledge - (GitLab)
- Ability to provide technical detail and describe this to both technical and non-technical colleagues alike
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Technical documentation writing skills
To discuss the assignment in more detail please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org