HR Operations Advisor (Payroll)
||HR Operations Advisor (Payroll)
||HR & Resourcing
Sanderson are partnering with a leading financial services provider based in Swindon to identify a HR Operations Advisor with strong Payroll experience for a permanent full time position with a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package. This employer offers a dynamic and modern workplace, progressive culture and forward thinking approach to flexible working.
The successful candidate will provide support to all HR Operations services with a particular focus on the provision of an accurate and future-focused payroll function, in collaboration with an outsourced payroll provider.
- Act as first point of contact with third party payroll provider, nurturing and developing the relationship to ensure accuracy and compliance in all payroll matters.
- Processing all monthly payroll changes including checks of pay runs, ensuring accuracy of updates.
- Handling all payroll related queries from colleagues, managing through to successful resolution.
- Working closely with benefits providers to ensure benefits offering is attractive and competitive.
- General HR administration as required including supporting the wider HR team with annual events such as pay review and bonus.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience managing payroll ideally with some generalist HR exposure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel and other reporting tools.
- High level of attention to detail, and accuracy.
- Payroll qualifications desirable but not essential.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.