Business Audit Specialist
||Business Audit Specialist
||Risk & Compliance
||£34000-£36000 competative benefits package
Sanderson are partnering with a leading organisation based in Berkshire to identify a Business Audit Specialist for a permanent full time position paying circa £35,000 per annum including a competitive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out assessments and evaluations of a variety of business functions and provide constructive feedback to the senior leadership team.
- Carry out business effectiveness & efficiency audits.
- Support if necessary, the SOx audit process.
- Assess the utilisation of management tools and techniques such as TQM (Total Quality Management).
- Analyse business processes and advise on process optimisation.
- Prepare detailed audit reports including recommendations for improvement.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A good level of business and commercial acumen and an excellent knowledge of working practices in several business areas.
- Comprehensive understanding of the normal business processes.
- Skilled verbal and written communicator at all levels within the company.
- Ability to present and discuss audit findings with senior management.
- Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding specific audit findings
- Formal audit qualifications are not an immediate necessity; however, it would be beneficial to aim towards a recognised qualification.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.