Senior Web Developer - .NET, API, AZURE - lots of remote
||Senior Web Developer - .NET, API, AZURE - lots of remote
||City of London
||£65000-£80000 Benefits and Pension
Senior Web Developer - .NET, RESTFUL API, AZURE - lots of remote
What we need
A .Net Developer with experience of creating and maintaining external facing secure RESTful APIs on Azure PaaS infrastructure, with high volume traffic, sensitive data transactions/storage and third-party integrations.
Experience of the Microsoft stack, details below, is a must.
Someone who thrives in a no blame culture, with a fail fast and well mentality. Working within empowered teams with a CI/CD culture to deliver features quickly to market.
You will be accountable for
- Work within a small independent product team to deliver the ongoing maintenance, maturity and enhancements (including new product features, integrations and technical maturity)
- Design and build system components in line with the Architecture vision
- Develop and manage well-functioning, highly performant, applications and data stores
- Creating easily consumable, scalable and secure external facing services to receive, store and distribute sensitive data
- Working alongside the Test team to ensure software is functional, performant and secure
- Working alongside the DevOps team who will provision all infrastructure through Azure DevOps pipelines
- Live support of applications built
Essential core skills
- Comprehensive experience of developing external facing RESTful APIs web services in .Net core / C#
- Comprehensive experience of working with different cloud data storage technologies; Azure SQL, Cosmos, Table Storage, Blob Storage.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and building scale-able and performant applications
- Strong understanding of Test Driven Development and the use of common testing frameworks such as Jest/Xunit/Specflow.
- Have worked within a team that has followed the Agile Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- Worked in cross-functional teams and comfortable operating under different disciplines
- Experience working with other Azure PaaS technologies including; Azure WebApps, KeyVault, APIM, Application Insights
- Azure DevOps (repo's, builds and pipelines)
- OAuth 2.0 Authentication standards and solutions
- Exposure to specific Azure services such as Azure Security Centre and Product Usage
- Experience with data intensive API design including customer and transactional data mapping and management
Please get in touch for more information about this opportunity.