Project Manager - Business Change & IT - Financial Services
||Project Manager - Business Change & IT - Financial Services
||Project & Programme Management
||£50000-£60000 + Bonus & Benefits
Project Manager - Business Change & IT - Financial Services - 12 Month FTC
Our Leeds based Financial Services client require a Project Manager with both Business Change and IT delivery experience to lead the implementation of a new core 3rd party system into the business.
£50,000 to £60,000 salary + Bonus & Benefits
Our Financial Services client have a need for an experienced PM to lead a critical project for the client over the next 12 months. The client are implementing a new core system into their business and need a PM with both Business Change and IT project experience to lead the implementation. This PM will be responsible for ensuring that the 3rd party IT system is successfully implemented and integrated from a technical perspective, and will also ensure the system is successfully landed on the business side through colleague comms, training, business readiness etc.
This PM will need to build strong relationships and buy-in with business stakeholders across the client (including the Exec board), and will also need to manage the relationship and delivery from their key IT supplier.
- Strong project management experience with a proven track record of delivering both business change and IT projects successfully.
- Previous Financial Services experience is essential, with Wealth Management / Investment experience highly desirable.
- Previous experience of delivering core IT system implementations
- Previous experience of delivering business readiness, process change, training and comms workstreams
- A proven track record of managing projects with at least a £2 million budget
- Outstanding business stakeholder engagement skills with experience of working with and presenting the Exec / C-suite stakeholders
- Strong 3rd party IT supplier management ability as part of project delivery
- Collaborative and engaging approach to project delivery
- Dynamism, energy and drive
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.