Programme Manager- DIgital Transformation
||Programme Manager- DIgital Transformation
||Project & Programme Management
||£60000-£70000 £7,000 car allowance, bonus, benefits
Programme Manager- Digital transformation
£60,000-£70,000 + £7,000 car allowance, discretionary bonus, 27 days holiday, 8% pension
Cheltenham (commutable from Gloucester, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Chippenham, Swindon, Bristol, Redditch)
We are a global manufacturing business with presence in over 55 countries around the world and have just started a multi-year programme to digitally transform our services, toolsets, applications and much more.
As the Programme Manager for Digital transformation you will coordinate transformation activities across our largest business vertical with a global footprint of locations. You will also;
- Have oversight and responsibility for multiple concurrent digital projects running across the business.
- You will ensure the programme aligns to the digital strategy correctly.
- Manage resource planning, budget management and reporting of your programme.
- Modify and fine tune agile delivery processes.
- Management of the PMO.
- Issue group wide communications relating to the transformation
In order to succeed in this role you really need to be a true team player, and the best communication skills possible as you will be working with a vast range of internal (technical and non), non-UK, external and third party stakeholders.
Key experience you need:
- A background in delivering agile software development projects.
- Sole budget management experience (£2m-£5m).
- Experienced in managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Delivering projects in to a multi-country organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and technology partners.
This is a great opportunity to take up this exciting position at the start of what will be a large programme of work. There is plenty of scope for you to grow the size and scale of the role you hold, and your career within the organisation.
If you would like to learn more then please send an up to date CV, along with covering letter, to support your application.
Please note, based on levels of interest it may not be possible for us to respond to your application directly.