Programme Manager, Refits - Southampton - £47-70k
||Programme Manager, Refits - Southampton - £47-70k
||Project & Programme Management
||£47000-£70000 excellent benefits
We are seeking a Programme Manager to deliver some major refurbishment programmes within the hospitality/travel industry.
This role will require excellence in stakeholder management, organisation, communication, financial management and the ability to deliver projects and programmes of work that require engagement across different functions and teams. Given the nature of the role, it is important you have experience of delivering large refurbishments within hotels, restaurants, spas or similar industries.
- Manage refit processes in line with business timelines
- Ensure alignment with the overall business strategic goals and brand strategy
- Ensure all designs and specifications are provided fully to the crew
- Drive continuous improvement across project delivery
- Ensure quality and governance of all specifications and delivery
- Significant experience in delivering complex projects and programmes
- Experience in the financial management of complex budgets
- Relevant experience in refurbishment/refits within hospitality, retail or travel
- Strong communication and stakeholder management at a senior level
- Experience working with cross-functional delivery teams
This FTSE100 company was founded in the early 1970s and is a market leader in the travel and tourism industries. With their UK business headquartered in central Southampton, they have an excellent reputation and a continuously looking at ways to improve and grow their business.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on 02381 103 601, or email her at Hannah.Waddington@sandersonplc.com.