Machine Learning Engineer
||Machine Learning Engineer
||City of London, London
Role- Machine Learning Engineer
A excting scale up in based Central London is looking to recruit a Machine Learning Engineer. They work with some of the largest infrastructure projects in the world, which means this is an opportunity to have true impact on the world as it develops around us.
You'll be working along side a strong technical team to-
- Design and build new ML models based on our existing data
- Maintain and grow our database of over 600M construction activities
- Maintain and develop our ML training pipeline
- Create your own tools to automate processes
- Participate in setting the direction of the company
- Help other team members through peer code reviews
We need you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Python, including tensorflow, pandas, numpy, visualisation tools like matplotlib or ggplot, and jupyter notebooks.
- A PhD in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science, or equivalent research or engineering experience.
- Knowledge of at least one deep learning framework (such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe, Torch, PyTorch)
- Familiar working with Git in engineering teams
- Please mention the word 'crane' in your application
Sound like you're kind of thing? Great, then get in touch! Contact Imogen at Meothd on 0117 3166771 or Imogen.firstname.lastname@example.org