We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach when it comes to our recruitment services and proudly reflect this belief in the way we organise our business. Sanderson is comprised of specialist Practices in which our Consultants are given the opportunity to excel in their chosen areas of expertise. This ensures that you'll always be speaking to someone who really understands the needs and challenges specific to your skill set. We specialise in:
- IT - Within the IT Practice we deal with a wide range of specialisms, including Infrastructure, Support, Development, Architecture, Security and Testing covering the full IT project lifecycle. We were one of the first recruitment companies to recognise the growth of this market nearly 40 years ago and are still dealing with some of our original clients.
- Digital – Our Digital Practice is one of our fastest growing practices and we have access to a unique network of candidates within UX, Creative, Mobile Development, Product and Big Data/Analytics. The team strives to provide market intelligence and thought leadership from within the Digital community. In recent months we have organised a Digital dinner and written an innovative white paper on Digital resourcing.
- Business Change - Our Business Change Practice has a particular expertise in, Project Management, Business Analysis, Process Improvement and PMO. We have a proven track record of placing individuals on some of the largest Change and Integration programmes in the UK such as the Lloyds/HBOS merger. This is one of the largest and most experienced teams within the business.
- Cyber - Sanderson Cyber Security specialists utilise 40 years of recruitment
experience to provide the best and most effective cyber solutions for
our clients and candidates alike. Sanderson have a breadth of current
industry knowledge and an unrivalled database of cyber professionals,
developed by dedicated subject matter experts. The division is growing
at an exponential pace and has seen a huge shift within the last 5
- Accounting & Finance - Within the Accounting & Finance Practice we specialise in Financial/Regulatory reporting, Financial Modelling, Project Accountancy, Insurance, Tax and Wealth Management.
- Risk & Actuarial - With a particular expertise in Actuarial we cover Financial Reporting, Capital Management, Actuarial modelling and Pricing. Our Risk capabilities are also very strong; covering Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk and Financial Risk across a number of industry sectors.
- HR & Procurement – Our HR Practice deliver into all areas of HR, covering Strategic leaders to HRBPs to generalist HR roles. We also cover Organisational Development, Learning and Development, Reward, Employee Relations and Talent. Our procurement expertise covers Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, P2P and Procurement operations, SRM and Vendor Management, Contract and commercial management.
- Marketing & Communications – With a relationship based approach extends across all levels of experience, from Marketing Executives to Marketing Directors and CMOs. Areas we cover include Marketing Communications, Products and Proposition development and delivery, Marketing Strategy, Insight and Analytics, D2C, B2B, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand.
- Government & Defence – Our Government & Defence Practice is an experienced HMG approved supplier of security cleared resources. Our own SC and DV cleared recruitment team are specialists in the Government and Defence sector. We have been delivering resource support, both directly and indirectly, to a wide range of National Security and Defence organisations for more than 20 years.
Please get in touch to see what our expert Consultants can do for you, whether you are looking to fill roles or are looking for your next opportunity