I am currently looking for a Global Events Manager to join an exciting and vastly growing Fintech company, based in central London. You will play an important role in the development and delivery of varied Global Events that are crucial to business growth and success. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Events professional to join an organisation with an excellent product & business culture, and make a substantial contribution to a highly important area of the business.
- Plan and organise a range of global events, from international conferences, to webinars and delegate meetings
- Manage the delivery of large-scale events to ensure they meet marketing targets and wider business goals
- Perform post-event analysis and produce reports on future event improvements
- Manage relationships with external parties in relation to all events
- Work in conjunction with other members of the marketing team to ensure events operate in line with the marketing strategy
- A strong background in Events Management
- Experience of delivering events in a Fintech, Software or similar technology environment
- Experience within a global remit would be highly advantageous
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and delivery level when required
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- A highly collaborative approach
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Infrequent global travel will be required
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.