Our client is an established Bank who have a brand new opportunity for a Conduct Risk & Compliance Monitoring Manager. The team plays an important role in protecting the interests of our customers. You will be responsible for delivering reviews into all parts of the Bank.
You will utilise your previous monitoring experience and your expertise in conduct risk and compliance matters.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Good knowledge of Retail Banking would be highly advantageous, otherwise broader Financial Services will also work
- Good understanding of Conduct Risk and Compliance
- Experience of delivering monitoring reviews
- Exposure to management of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal