IT Operations Engineer
You will be responsible for promotion, embracing and the culture of Continuous improvement, you will work in line with the methodology of the business. This role would also require you to take on responsibility for the provision of an ongoing source of expertise within Infrastructure.
You will be looking after the current estate and completing monitoring, problem solving and any improvements with a focus on security at all times.
Daily tasks of working with colleagues and third parties and providing a technical support within the SLA, making sure all adhere to ISO9001 and making sure you build solid relationships with any and all stakeholders.
The Current team is a very hardworking and dedicated team that is consistently ensuring the stability and availability of the estate that makes the business core and Applications run smoothly.
Also they are responsible for the running and response to monitoring and alerting for any Large/major incidents that would relate to business-critical systems.
- Active Directory Design & Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Office 365
- Exchange Administration
- VMWare Troubleshooting & Support
- TCP/TP Network Troubleshooting & Support
- SQL Database Troubleshooting & Support
- Monitoring tooling (PRTG, Ops / Apps Manager)
- PowerShell scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting techniques across a broad range of technologies (both hardware and software)
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues in plain and simple terms to non-technical colleagues across the business
- Minimum 2 yearsâ€™ experience in a 2nd/3rdLine Support role
- ITIL Qualification
- Linux Administration
- Experience working in Financial Services
- Backup & Restore
- SAS Troubleshooting & Support
Security aware / knowledge of process