My client, a highly reputable and forward thinking global law firm, is looking for a Legal Billing Assistant to operate from its Manchester office. You will be working for an exceptional employer who really looks after its staff in terms of development. Also the benefits package is above market rate including a good pension, holidays and other perks such as free Medical Insurance.
Legal Billing Assistant duties:
- Bill processing via Paperless Proforma
- Departmental mailbox queries, including write offs, transfers and general billing queries
- Raising credit notes and reissuing invoices within the system
- Liaising with the Client Cashiers team in relation to anticipating disbursements
- Maintain client and fee earner exception rates within the system, including set up of new fee earners
- Liaising with Compliance for CDD and other billing/tax related issues.
- General assistance to the Finance Operations Manager and Senior Revenue Controller during busy periods and for ad hoc projects
- Legal Billing Assistant requirements:
- Bespoke billing experience
- Ideally law firm experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills
For immediate consideration please call Adam on 0161 359 8055 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org