Are you an experienced Business Systems Analyst?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading Global financial services company?
If the answer is yes then I am keen to have a conversation with you about this exciting Business System Analyst opportunity for a forward thinking global wealth brand.
In order to be considered for this role you should have excellent stakeholder management skills and be a driven person with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- Excellent employee benefits including flexible benefits scheme and non-contributory pension
- Life Assurance, critical illness cover and private medical as standard
- Excellent employee bonus scheme.
- Opportunity to forge a career with this leading brand.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a bridge between the business and the IT department to manage system incidents through to resolution.
- Support strategic objectives to assist with the implementation of cutting edge technologies.
- Take involvement in defining analysis approach.
- Be delivery focussed with a wiliness to act in a flexible and adaptable way.
- Use your SQL and Excel skills to assist with high quality analysis.
For this role you should have:
- Proven track record of identifying functional and non-functional data sets and distributing to the relevant teams.
- Experience of creating solution design documentation and mock-ups.
- Expert in creating and leading workshops for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Understanding of SQL and Excel.
- Track record of working with complex technical system information in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ideally experience of working within a financial services environment.
As you can imagine these roles will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like more information or would like to discuss career move options on the whole please get in contact with Drew Bradley on 01312207116 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.