Our client is an established Bank who have a brand new opportunity for a Head of IS Risk Management reporting in to the Chief Information Security Officer. The purpose is to lead non cyber information security matters in the Bank.
- Implementing and embedding effective IT and Information Risk Management capabilities within IT
- Policy Manager and Governance of Data Protection, Records Management and Information Security Policies and Standards, Records Management
- Own, develop, implement and enforce suitable and relevant IT information security policies, across the Bank, and be accountable for and investigate suspected and actual breaches of information security and data protection
- Engage closely with incident management, analysis and resolution, in the event of a major information security incident. Also performs root cause analysis and leads on implementing additional remedial actions as required.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience of operating at a senior level within Information Security and Risk
- Excellent technical knowledge regarding current and future emerging legislative regulations
- Proven leader with the experience of mentoring and developing teams
- Working within Financial Services or a highly regulated environment is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills