Treasury Project Consultant
We are currently looking for a Group Cash/Treasury Manager to work for a top retail business in London. This is a project focused role to manage the improvement and automation of Cashflow forecasting and reporting.
Treasury Project Consultant Responsibilities;
- Drive the design and execution of improvement of cash management and cash forecasting processes.
- Assist treasury system upgrade and process development to improve operational efficiency.
- Maintain and enhance the cash model and monitor cash on a daily basis
- Take ownership of weekly and monthly cash reporting to CFO, all statutory reporting and budgeting for Treasury.
Treasury Project Consultant Background/Experience;
- Strong cash management and treasury background.
- Extensive experience in cash flow modelling
- Strong technical knowledge within Excel and Powerpoint.
- End of end project experience
- Retail industry is preferred however other industries will be considered.
- Energetic individual with excellent communication skills.