I have a brand new & exciting opportunity with an organisation who are currently going through a period of transformational change and growth and are looking for an Enterprise Architect to establish and build the Enterprise Architecture function.
The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisationâ€™s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards
The key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the overall architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA.
- Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterpriseâ€™s long-term business objectives.
- Oversees the development of architecture blueprints for related systems
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive Enterprise Architecture experience
- Solid understanding of Enterprise architecture legislative requirements
- Comfortable influencing and communicating with senior level stakeholders
- Familiar working with complex integrated projects
- Experience in setting and establishing strategies from a business, application, data and technology perspective