Business Change Project Manager, People, Process, Programme
Our market leading client requires an experienced and very hands on Business Change Project Manager to work on a Transformation Programme, the role is paying competitive day rates, on an initial 6 month contract but with the opportunity to be extended.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in various sectors as a Business Change Project Manager having held a number of relevant positions throughout your career, you must have experience of delivering complex business change elements of IT programmes.
- Develop the governance framework for the processes to ensure the effectiveness and maintenance of the processes in the future.
- Manage and deliver the overall Process, People and Business Change activity associated with an IT Transformation programme.
- Working with the Business and IT owners to develop and execute the business change management activities associated with the project.
- Organise and facilitate workshops to deliver the New Ways of Working, Practices, Processes etc.
- Develop change communication content for IT teams and Business Teams.
- Accountable for stakeholder management and building strong relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders and 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Be proactive, have confidence to challenge and generate ideas and solutions and be able to effectively influence and persuade at all levels in the organisation.
- Produce progress reports for the programme board.
- Ensure all risks and issues are tracked, highlighted and appropriate action is taken.
- Build strong relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to the audit and health check on projects within the programme.
- Support governance framework processes such as gate and check point reviews.
- Provide customised templates/tools where required.
- Assist project and programme managers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Support programme communications.
Experience working as a Business Change Project Manager within a number of Transformation pieces of work is ESSENTIAL to being successful in this role.