Sanderson Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a team of Business Analysts for our financial services client based in Fareham.
As Business Analyst you will join a capable and growing Business Analysis Practice that has multiple sites dotted around the UK. Working in pleasant surroundings on the South Coast this particular BA team works is a part of a dynamic, agile, collaborative environment and has a focus on Wealth Management Business Transformation Programme.
As a Business Analyst it is essential you are able to forge, build and maintain effective working relationships across various project teams. The Business Analyst will report directly into a Senior Change Manager who will assess career development and be able to provide coaching and mentorship to aid your Business Analysis competence.
In a nutshell your role responsibilities will be:
- Assessing the most appropriate analysis approach to a problem.
- Being the driving force behind change
- Understanding the needs of the Business and writing User Stories
- Provide support to the Product Owner in decision making, prioritising product backlogs, understanding the business proposals and driving benefits realisation.
- Performing root cause analysis
- Performing financial analysis by understanding the link between changes in systems and business processes to costs and benefits
- Engaging stakeholders and managing resistance to change.
- Hosting workshop events and presentations.
Candidates that have recognised analysis qualifications from BCS, CBAP or ISEB would prove beneficial but by no means essential. Ideally this role will suit an individual that is passionate about stepping into a recognised Business Analyst role with a large company with recognised training and development programmes.