Server Engineer, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Server Engineer required for a server upgrade project based at various UK locations.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY APPLICANTS WITH ENHANCED DBS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- Dell PowerEdge and / or HP ProLiant server hardware
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016
- Familiarity with downlevel Windows Server OS versions (2012 R2, 2008 R2)
- Microsoft networks, including roles and features such as DNS, DHCP, WSUS, and configurations such as roaming profiles and user experience virtualisation (UE-V)
- Windows 10, along with a good understanding of the servicing mechanism
- Backup and DR technologies, including Symantec Backup Exec v20, Veeam Backup and Replication, Microsoft Azure Backup Server (MABS) and Microsoft Azure Recovery Services (MARS)
- VMware vSphere / ESXi 6.7 or Hyper-V 2016