Group Corporate Tax Associate
Edinburgh - Competitive Salary + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax professional to join an established and successful commercial business in Edinburgh during a period of growth.
- Preparation of group UK tax computations; supporting the wider team in ensuring an accurate and efficient tax compliance process.
- Preparing current and deferred tax provisions for the group annual report as well as statutory accounts of the subsidiaries.
- Preparing group tax forecasts; assisting with the tax aspects of financial reporting to the markets.
- Assisting with ad-hoc corporate, VAT, employment tax and stamp taxes queries.
- Supporting with monitoring of tax governance, controls and procedures across the group.
The successful candidate will ideally possess a professional accounting / tax qualification or be part / exams qualified with experience gained within professional practice, or alternatively will have experience working in a similar tax compliance role.
Desirable experience includes;
- Experience of preparing UK corporate tax computations
- Strong understanding of tax governance processes that impact a large multi-national group.
- Experience in preparing, or advising on the preparation of, transfer pricing documentation and international reports would be beneficial.
- Willingness to learn and build on current skills & experience
- Ability to research and provide SME guidance to global / senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business that will / can provide realistic scope for career development.
Please apply below to register your interest, confirming salary expectations, alternatively please contact Chris Halliday on 0131 2207109 to discuss in confidence