Senior Fraud Strategy Manager
Risk & Compliance | Milton Keynes | Permanent | £ 70000 - £ 80000 | 489486
- The relevant indivdual along with exsisting team members will be tasked with the responsibilty of defining and implementing the company's card fraud framework; ensuring controls and key metrics are fit for business purpose in the exsisting fraud environment and deal with any emerging threats.
- Identify fraud trends that are relevant to the business, seeing what the root causes are and take the appropriate action.
- Participate in the building, implementation and monitoring of new fraud tools and strategies to reduce fraud losses or improve customer experience.
- Use exsisting technical knowledge and fraud experience to assess external fraud management solutions, carry out proof of concept studies and work with the wider business to implement where appropriate.
- Act as a fraud SME to help guide and move the business in the right direction.
- Must have card fraud prevention experience within a financial services instituion.
- Experience with CardGuard and ADSI. ADS II would be desirable but not essential.
- Strong technical and analytical experience using a relevant coding language with the ability to pick up new systems rapidly.
- Coding Languages: SAS, SQL, PYTHON or R.
- Must have the ability to translate analytics insight into effective strategy.
- MI Reporting experience.
- Strong PSD2 understanding and experience.
- Experience running and managing a team.