You will be responsible for assisting the Director of Risk advisory and assurance services and managing different departments. This will include making sure audit work fulfils the purposes and responsibilities established in each department.
- Assist in the IT Audit Plan that addresses the key areas of risk and opportunity within Information Technology.
- Assist in controlling IT Audit across the company
- Develop an effective working relationship with IT senior management to ensure RAAS is viewed as a partner for managing IT risk.
- Ensuring resources are efficiently and effectively employed
- Managing end to end processes
Key Skills and Experience
- A degree is required in either Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Account or something in the IT field.
- Proven skills in project management, analytical and organization to enable the manager to work independently on multiple projects and meet deadlines while ensuring quality results is expected.
- Personal initiative and professional enthusiasm are important skills for success in a complex and challenging systems audit environment.
- You must be able to work as a team member, partnering with highly accomplished audit and IT professionals in performing audits.
- Knowledge of information systems security and controls for information technologies such as LAN, Client/Server, Mainframe, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle, SQL Server and networks is desirable.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Jared Jones at Sanderson Recruitment on 0238 110 3609 or please email jared.jones@Sandersonplc.com