As a Senior Pensions Officer you will be responsible for the oversight of all key controls of Sipp and pensions trading accounts.The role will include but not be limited to:
- Authorisation, validation and quality assurance of all key tasks
- Improve operational effectiveness and best practice through previous knowledge and experience
- Oversight and administration of risk management documentation
- Testing and enhancing systems and updates as required.
As a Senior Pensions Officer you will most likely have:
- Proven industry knowledge of pensions and Sipps
- Excellent working knowledge of the financial services industry - wealth management a bonus
- Strong understanding of market regulatory requirements and FCA rules
If you are an experienced pension officer with a desire to step into a senior role within an exciting and market leading investor services business in Leeds then please contact Charlie Saker through the attached link.