IT Business Partner Our Bristol based retail brand is currently looking for an IT Business Partner to join their Enablement Business Function.
Reporting directly into the Head of Centre of Excellence, this role will play a critical part in the alignment of IT processes alongside business capability with in Finance, HR and procurement.
This position partners with the Lead Architect and Project Delivery Lead to provide leadership and alignment to group functions that are align with the strategic IT plan. In order to be a success in this role its imperative that you have a strong analytical background, as well as capable and/or knowledgeable of the following accountabilities:
- Identify and liaise with key stakeholders that to demonstrate deliverables and IT focus
- Create a plan of engagement for all stakeholders that include periodic reviews
- Invent a requirements elicitation process that is understood by team and capturing audience
- Provide insight and advice to stakeholders on relevant opportunities, alternatives, risks and benefits of technology that will create competitive advantage.
- Drive realisations to the benefits of the solutions delivered.
- Act as an subject matter expert to stakeholders, resolving any concerns and ensure business continuity.
- Line manage and lead resources in the team ensuring they have a clarity of career track and development plan.
Skills & experience
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor degree), ideally in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Service-minded attitude with the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- High degree of business acumen and IT literacy
- Experience projects involving implementation of software, hardware and IS services.