We are currently looking for a Tax Manager to work for a top UK bank based in Central London. As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for assisting VAT Senior Manager in providing a comprehensive and proactive VAT advisory, assurance and planning service to support specific areas of the business.
Tax Manager Skill Set, experience and Responsibilities;
- Support Senior VAT Managers in analysing the VAT impact of new business products and the viability of planning opportunities.
- Ensuring specific areas of the business has information systems to produce source data to ensure that a full audit trail is available to support VAT accounting and these are monitored and maintained.
- Assist the VAT Senior Manager with managing the relationship and negotiating with HMRC.
- In depth technical knowledge of UK VAT law and practice.
- Experience within a similar role within Banking/Financial Services is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Detailed knowledge of business, procedures, accounting systems and processes.
If this would be of interest, please apply.