I am currently looking for a Brand and Content Manager to join a legal firm based in Bristol. The right candidate will be responsible for building and managing the brand and digital content, following a recent brand refresh. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is operating at an executive level and looking to take the step into a managerial position.
- Build and manage the company brand following a recent refresh
- Provide digital and design expertise to the brand and marketing team
- Manage the ongoing development of brand assets and collateral
- Take ownership of brand enquiries from across the business
- Manage agency and third party relationships
- Manage the Brand and Content Coordinator
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a brand and content focussed role
- Ability to manage and develop brand identity & collateral
- Experience of CMS (ideally Umbraco)
- Strong Google Analytics skillset
- Highly capable with both Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent stakeholder management skills for both internal and external stakeholders
For any further queries regarding this role, please contact Doug Gear on Doug.Gear@sandersonplc.com.